A new Pew Research study shows that nearly 6 in 10 young Americans under the age of thirty want more government. My first thought was, "IDIOTS". But the more I thought about it, the more it makes perfect sense. Free, free, and more free. And more government means even more free.
1. These young adults went to college and had the government assist them in paying their tuition.
2. They had the government pay the rent while in school.
3. Once out of school, they couldn't hold down a full time job, so they collected 99 weeks of unemployment.
4. While unemployed, they signed up for free food stamps.
5. Then they realized that all that climbing up and down stairs while living in their parent's basement was hazardous. Now they collect SSI disability because of "bad knees".
If I were 26 instead of 66 and been living in such horrible conditions the past several years, I'd want more government free stuff too. Wouldn't you?